Asked by: Yovanny Akdihome and garden home entertaining
Which center speaker is the best?
Last Updated: 30th June, 2020
- Polk Audio Signature S35- The Best OverallCenterSpeaker.
- Klipsch RP-250C- High on the Price Spectrum.
- Pioneer Elite SP-EC73- The Best Floor Stander.
- Polk Audio CS10- Best Value.
- Definitive Technology ProCenter 1000- The most compact.
- Klipsch R-25C- Great Design.
- Sony SSCS8- The Loudest.
- Cerwin Vega SL45C- Best Design.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, what is the best center channel speaker?
Our Top 10 Best Center Channel Speakers ForGoodAudio
- Definitive Technology ProCenter 1000 CompactCenterSpeaker.
- Yamaha NS-C210BL Center Channel Speaker.
- Polk Audio T30 Center Channel Speaker.
- Pioneer Elite SP-EC73.
- MartinLogan Motion 8.
- Fluance Signature Series HiFi Two-Way Speakers.
what is center channel speaker? Center channel refers to an audiochannelcommon to many surround sound formats. Thespeaker(s)connected to the center channel are placedin thecenter of and behind the perforated projection screen,togive the effect that sounds from the center channelarecoming from the screen.
Just so, how high should a center channel speaker be?
Ideally, the surround speakers in a 5.1surroundsound configuration should be placed just behind, orto theside of, your seating position. Dolby recommends an angleof110° to 120° from your listening position, as in theimagebelow.
Can I use any speaker for center channel?
You can use any speaker (except a subwoofer)foryour center channel, but ideally, you'd useaspeaker that has a horizontal, rather than vertical,orsquare, cabinet design, such as the example shown belowfromAperion Audio.