Asked by: Gislaine Odingamedical health diabetes
Which fruits contain fructose?
Last Updated: 10th January, 2020
- Fruit and fruit juices: apple, cherry, grape, guava, litchi, mango, melon (honeydew and watermelon), orange, papaya, pear, persimmon, pineapple, quince, star fruit.
- Most dried fruit, including currant, dates, dried fruit or health bars, figs, raisins.
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, which fruit is high in fructose?
People who have fructose intolerance should limit high-fructose foods, such as juices, apples, grapes, watermelon, asparagus, peas and zucchini. Some lower fructose foods — such as bananas, blueberries, strawberries, carrots, avocados, green beans and lettuce — may be tolerated in limited quantities with meals.
Subsequently, question is, which foods contain fructose? Here is a list of 20 popular foods that often contain high-fructose corn syrup.
- Soda. Soda is well known for its high sugar content.
- Candy. Candy and candy bars are mostly made of sugar.
- Sweetened Yogurt. Yogurt is often advertised as a healthy snack.
- Salad Dressing.
- Frozen Junk Foods.
- Canned Fruit.
Likewise, what fruit has no fructose?
Low-sugar fruits include:
- Strawberries. Strawberries, like many other berries, are often high in fiber and contain very little sugar.
- Peaches. Although they taste sweet, a medium sized peach only contains around 13 g of sugar.
- Lemons and limes.
- Honeydew melon.
Are Bananas high in fructose?
Bananas and mangos are equally high in fructose, but mangos have less glucose, so they usually cause more problems. Follow guidelines below for fruits, vegetables, and other foods that are friendlier to your intestines. of their high fructose content. These are otherwise healthy foods.