Asked by: Therese Sukreligion and spirituality hinduism
Which is the most beautiful place in Tamilnadu?
Last Updated: 16th March, 2020
- Ooty – Queen Of Hill Stations.
- Kodaikanal – Breathtaking Natural Beauty.
- Coonoor – Thrilling Joyride.
- Yelagiri – Exciting Adventure Activities.
- Yercaud – Ooty Of Poor People.
- Kotagiri – Captivating Waterfalls.
- Valparai – Beautiful Hill Station.
- Theni – The Magical Land.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, what is Tamilnadu famous for?
Tamil Nadu - the land of Tamils is a state inSouthern India known for its temples and architecture, food, moviesand classical Indian dance and Carnatic music. The languages spokenhere are predominantly Tamil (also written as Thamizh) andEnglish in the larger cities and metro capitalChennai.
Furthermore, which is best Ooty or Kodaikanal? Whether you choose Kodaikanal or Ooty forhoneymoon, the best season to visit both the destinations isthat of the summer season. Ooty can be best exploredfrom the months of March to June, and the best time to visitKodaikanal is that of June to September.
Also know, which is best city in Tamilnadu?
Coimbatore is the best city inTamilnadu.
Which is better Munnar or Kodaikanal?
The highest peak of South India is located nearMunnar. But access to ooty is easy compared toMunnar. Ooty is a best choice for summer.Kodaikanal is a best choice in comparison withcost.