Asked by: Romy Ketelaareducation secondary education
Which is the richest school in India?
Last Updated: 29th June, 2020
- Pathways World School, Aravali (18 lacs)
- Bishop Cotton School.
- Central Academy School, Jodhpur.
- Good Shepherd International School.
- Birla Public School.
- Mayo School.
- Scindia School.
- The Doon School.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, which is the richest school in the world?
With a current endowment of over $38 billion, IvyLeagueHarvard University is the wealthiest university intheworld.
Similarly, how much money does it take to start a school in India? How to Open a Private School in India.TheBudget has pegged an outlay of Rs 79,685.95 crore (US$11.952billion) for the education sector for financial year 2017-18,upfrom Rs 72,394 crore (US$ 10.859 billion) in 2016-17—a9.9per cent rise.
Accordingly, which is the top most school in India?
Top 10 Schools in India
- The Mothers International School, New Delhi.
- Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, New Delhi.
- National Public School, Bangalore.
- Ahmedabad International School, Ahmedabad.
- National Centre for Excellence, Bangalore.
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Kolkata.
- Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Hyderabad.
- Oxford English School, Bangalore. (Official Website)
Which is the best army public school in India?
Lets check out the list of top defence schoolsinindia:
- Shri Shivaji Preparatory Military School, Pune.
- Army Public School, Mumbai.
- Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore.
- Rashtriya Military School, Chail.
- Rashtriya Military School, Dholpur.
- Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan.
- Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun.