Asked by: Jordy Pannebusiness and finance executive leadership and management
Which MBA is best in Singapore?
Last Updated: 31st January, 2020
- The Queen Mary University of London.
- INSEAD (QS WU 2nd Globally)
- National University of Singapore (QS WU 42ndGlobally)
- Nanyang Business School – NTU (QS WU 31st Globally)
- Lee Kong Chian School of Business (LKCSB), SingaporeManagement University.
- Manchester Business School (QS WU 55nd Globally)
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, is it worth doing MBA from Singapore?
Doing MBA in Singapore is worth ornot.
One may also ask, which is the best country to do an MBA?
- United States. The US is top of the list once again.
- United Kingdom. Second on the list is the United Kingdom.
- Canada. In third place is another North American country -Canada.
- Australia. Next in our top 10 is another English-speakingdestination - this time the 'Land Down Under'.
Also to know is, which university is best for MBA in Singapore?
These are the best reputed university to study MBA inSingapore:
- NUS Business School, National University of Singapore.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU) - Nanyang BusinessSchool.
- SIM Global Education.
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- ESSEC Asia-Pacific (Singapore)
- PSB Academy.
How much does MBA cost in Singapore?
The costs of an MBA course vary acrossdifferent business schools. Singapore Business Review'schannel checks found that tuition fees may range from$15,000 to over $100,000. On the average, most students canexpect to pay about S$30,000 and above.