Asked by: Ussama Mansergasstyle and fashion nail care
Which nail gun do I need?
Last Updated: 28th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, what kind of nail gun do I need?
As it turns out, there are several different types of nail guns, and each one has its own unique use.
- Framing Nailer. Framing nailers are the heaviest duty nailer, and their name is fitting.
- Palm Nailer. Palm nailers are just like mini nail guns.
- Roofing Nailer.
- Siding Nailer.
- Pin Nailer.
- Brad Nailer.
- Finish Nailer.
- Staple Gun.
Additionally, what is the best all purpose nail gun? View the Best Nail Gun on the Market, Below.
- Hitachi NT50AE2. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- WEN 61720 18-Gauge. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- DEWALT DWFP12231. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- NuMax S2-118G2.
- PORTER-CABLE PCC790LA Cordless Nailer Kit.
- Freeman PFR2190 Framing Nailer.
- Makita AF505N.
Then, what kind of nail gun do I need for fencing?
The 4 Best Nail Guns for Fencing – Reviews 2020
- Hitachi NR90AES1 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Plastic Collated Framing Nailer.
- NuMax SFR2190 21 Degree Framing Nailer.
- Paslode 501000 F-350S PowerMaster Plus Pneumatic Framing Nailer.
- BOSTITCH F21PL Round Head 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer with Positive Placement Tip and Magnesium Housing.
Should I get a brad nailer or finish nailer?
The primary difference between a brad nailer vs finish nailer is that the brad nail gun shoots 18-gauge nails whereas 16-gauge or 15-gauge nails are used in the finish nailer. On the other hand, a finishing nailer is what you will use for most of the carpentry and woodworking jobs though you may need to putty the hole.