Asked by: Hasnain Schaierhobbies and interests painting
Which plastic paint is best for walls?
Last Updated: 9th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, what type of paint is best for plastic?
View the Best Spray Paint for Plastic, Below.
- Krylon K08974007 SUPERMAXX Spray Paint.
- Rust-Oleum 249079 Painter's Touch 2X.
- Krylon K02422007 Fusion for Plastic.
- Krylon K04293007 Camouflage With Fusion.
- Dupli-Color CP199 Clear Adhesion Promoter.
- Rust-Oleum 211338 Paint For Plastic Spray.
- SEM Paints SEM15243 Satin.
Similarly, what is plastic wall paint? Plastic emulsion paint is water based wallpaint. It is based on acrylic and provide a smooth matt finishto the walls.
In respect to this, which type of paint is best for interior wall?
A: Flat, eggshell and satin paint are best forinterior walls, whereas semi-gloss and gloss paint arebest for trim and woodwork.
What type of paint is best for kitchen walls?
Since kitchens are such a busy part of a home andoften need extra cleaning, a satin or semi-gloss finish is thebest options. Satin and eggshell finishes are commonlybelieved to be the same, but in fact, satin is a bit shinier. Satinfinishes are easy to clean and good at standing up tomildew, stains and dirt.