Asked by: Jacinto Fenderfood and drink non alcoholic beverages
Which sports drink has the most potassium?
Last Updated: 28th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Just so, which drinks have the most potassium?
The following juices are high in potassium, containing the following amounts per cup:
- carrot juice (canned): 689 mg.
- passion fruit juice: 687 mg.
- pomegranate juice: 533 mg.
- orange juice (fresh): 496 mg.
- vegetable juice (canned): 468 mg.
- tangerine juice (fresh): 440 mg.
Similarly, what sports drink has the most sodium? The Losers
- Gatorade. 8 ounces has 50 calories and 110 milligrams of sodium. Katz says that Gatorade might be appropriate for elite athletes like Lance Armstrong.
- Powerade. 32 ounces contains 280 calories, 220 milligrams of sodium and 76 grams of sugar.
- Glaceau Vitamin Water. 8 ounces has 50 calories from sugar.
Just so, which drink has the most electrolytes?
Gatorade A favorite of athletes and workout warriors, Gatorade is chock full of electrolytes—but it's also high in sugar. Sugar, in this case, is not all bad: it's actually helping your body absorb the electrolytes more efficiently.
Is Gatorade high in potassium?
As per an 8 ounce serving, Gatorade contains 14 grams of carbohydrates. Sports drinks also contain two main other nutrients which are sodium and potassium. An 8 ounce serving of Gatorade contains 110 milligrams of sodium and 30 milligrams of potassium.