Asked by: Olatz Widderhobbies and interests drawing and sketching
Which type of pen writes fastest?
Last Updated: 10th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, which type of pen is best for writing?
Here are some of the best gel pens for writing:
- Muji Gel Ink Ballpoint Pen. This pen is well reviewed thanks toits clean lines, affordability, and compact size.
- Pilot FriXion Erasable Gel Pens.
- Signo 207.
- Zebra Sarasa Rapid Dry Ink Gel Retractable Pen.
Furthermore, how do you sell a pen in an interview? How to answer the 'sell me this pen/pencil' question in ajob
- Ask the person what they do. You want to understand what kindof person you are selling to.
- Acknowledge how important their job is and get them talkingabout the last time they used a pen.
- Highlight an emotional use for the pen.
- Hand them back the pen and close the deal.
Moreover, what pens do writers use?
Many writers are obsessed with their pens, so we askedwriters and Alternating Current staffers to share theirfavorites.
- Bic Cristal in black.
- Staetdler Elite Fineline Mechanical Pencil, 0.7mm.
- Red Ink Rollerball (Any Brand)
- Zebra F-301 Stainless Steel Ball Point.
- Pilot G-2 Gel.
- Pilot G-2 7mm in Black.
How do you hold a pen?
Position your ring and pinky fingers underneath your middlefinger, not touching the pen.
- Your middle finger should grip the pen more lightly than yourthumb and index finger. Use it to hold the pen still.
- Make sure the back end of the pen rests against the top part ofyour hand.