Asked by: Tsvetoslav Willsontechnology and computing information and network security
Which university is best for software engineering in Pakistan?
Last Updated: 12th May, 2020
- National University of Science & Technology,Islamabad (NUST)
- COMSAT Institute of Information Technology Islamabad.
- Bahria University.
- University of Engineering and Technology(UET)
- Lahore University of Management Science (LUMS)
Click to see full answer.
Also, which university is best for software engineering?
Here are the best schools for aspiring softwaredevelopers:
- University of Pennsylvania.
- University of Arizona.
- Harvey Mudd College.
- The University of Texas at Dallas.
- San Jose State University.
- University of Southern California.
- Washington University in St. Louis.
- Rochester Institute of Technology.
Likewise, how much a software engineer earns in Pakistan? The average salary for a Software Engineer is Rs39,632 per month in Pakistan. Salary estimates are based on315 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by SoftwareEngineer employees, users, and collected from past and presentjob advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
Correspondingly, which university is best for CS in Pakistan?
- Fast. FAST is the best university for computer science inPakistan.
- ITU. In the list of best universities for computer science inPakistan, the ITU(Information Technology University) is one of theemerging university.
Does LUMS offer software engineering?
For a matter of fact, LUMS doesn't offersoftware engineering.