Asked by: Shantel Labaquipersonal finance hedge funds
Who are the 10 richest people in the world?
Last Updated: 30th January, 2020
- #1 Jeff Bezos. more.
- #2 Bill Gates. more.
- #3 Warren Buffett. more.
- #4 Bernard Arnault & family. more.
- #5 Carlos Slim Helu & family. more.
- #6 Amancio Ortega. more.
- #7 Larry Ellison. more.
- #8 Mark Zuckerberg. more.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, who is the top 10 richest people in the world?
Here are the ten richest people around the globe,accordingto Forbes.
- Jeff Bezos, $131bn.
- Bill Gates, $96.5bn.
- Warren Buffet, $82.5bn.
- Bernard Arnault, $76bn.
- Carlos Slim Helu, $64bn.
- Amancio Ortega, $62.7bn.
- Larry Ellison, $58bn.
- Mark Zuckerberg, $62.3bn.
who is the richest man in the world 2019? The 20 richest people in the world in 2019
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Larry Ellison. Net worth: $62.5 billion.
- Amancio Ortega. Net worth: $62.7 billion.
- Carlos Slim and family. Net worth: $64 billion.
- Bernard Arnault and family. Net worth: $76 billion.
- Warren Buffett. Net worth: $82.5 billion.
- Bill Gates. Net worth: $96.5 billion.
- Jeff Bezos and family. Net worth: $131 billion.
Also Know, who is No 1 richest person in the world?
|No.||Name||Net worth (USD)|
|1||Jeff Bezos||$131 billion|
|2||Bill Gates||$96.5 billion|
|3||Warren Buffett||$82.5 billion|
|4||Bernard Arnault||$76 billion|
Who is a trillionaire?
Let's just say it: there's a good chance thefirsttrillionaire will be Amazon founder Jeff Bezos. He hasafortune of more than $150bn, which means he has a $50bn headstartover the next richest man, Bill Gates, who's too busy givingawayhis money to catch up.