Asked by: Keturah Jamainevents and attractions musicals
Who did a chorus line?
Last Updated: 7th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, who was a chorus line written by?
Nicholas Dante James Kirkwood Jr.
Subsequently, question is, how many characters are there in A Chorus Line? The final eight dancers are selected: Mike, Cassie, Bobby, Judy, Richie, Val, Mark, and Diana. "One" (reprise/finale) begins with an individual bow for each of the 19 characters, their hodgepodge rehearsal clothes replaced by identical spangled gold costumes.
Subsequently, question is, who are the leads in a chorus line?
ABOUT THE MUSICAL
- NOTE: *Larry and Mike may be played be females (Lori & Mikki).
- ? LEAD FEMALE ROLES.
- Cassie Ferguson (30-35. Female - Mezzo belt)
- Diana Morales (22-30. Female - Mezzo belt)
- Judy Turner (Female - Mezzo)
- Val Clark (Female - Mezzo belt)
- Bebe Benzenheimer (18-25.
- Connie Wong (Female - Alto)
Does Zach dance in a chorus line?
Zach was portrayed by Michael Douglas in the 1985 movie adapation of A Chorus Line. He does not dance at any time, leaving all the leg work to Larry.