Asked by: Patricio Dejbussports basketball
Who is the best NBA passer of all time?
Last Updated: 11th February, 2020
- #8: Larry Bird.
- #7: Isiah Thomas.
- #6: Oscar Robertson. Years in NBA: 14 (1960-74)
- #5: LeBron James. Years in NBA: 16 (2003-present)
- #4: Steve Nash. Years in NBA: 18 (1996-2014)
- #3: Jason Kidd. Years in NBA:19 (1994-2003)
- #2: John Stockton. Years in NBA: 19 (1984-2003)
- #1: Magic Johnson. Years in NBA: 13 (1979-91, 1995-96)
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, who is the greatest passer in NBA history?
Secondly, is LeBron the best passer of all time? To say LeBron is the greatest passing forward of all-time is to state the obvious. He has a case as the best passer ever, at any position, right there with Magic Johnson, John Stockton and Jason Kidd despite carrying a far greater scoring and defensive burden that any of those players ever did.
Also to know is, who is the best passer in the NBA 2019?
- Ben Simmons. One of the key traits of being a good passer is possessing great court vision.
- Nikola Jokic. At 7-foot Nikola Jokic is only a couple inches taller than Simmons, but with his good vision, he can make basically any pass he wants as well.
- Trae Young.
- LeBron James.
- James Harden.
Who is the most skilled basketball player ever?