Asked by: Anelis Velagahome and garden home appliances
Who makes Craftsman string trimmer?
Last Updated: 13th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, who makes the best string trimmer?
View the Best String Trimmer for the Money, Below.
- BLACK+DECKER LST136W. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- Husqvarna 967055801. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- GreenWorks 21212 4. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- DEWALT DCST920P1. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- BLACK+DECKER LSTE525. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- EGO Power+ ST1500-S. CLICK HERE FOR PRICE.
- WORX WG160.
- WORX WG163 GT.
are cordless trimmers any good? Cordless trimmers don't spin as fast as comparable gas models, but for general use, without a doubt, a solid cordless model will get the job done. The nice thing about cordless string trimmers is that, unlike other outdoor equipment like chainsaws and lawn mowers, going cordless doesn't come with a price premium.
Thereof, who makes Troy Bilt trimmers?
Craftsman's gasoline-powered string trimmers are based on those of manufacturer MTD, which makes Troy-Bilt and other brands.
What string trimmer do professionals use?
Best Gas String Trimmer for Pros and Property Owners
- ECHO – SRM-2620T.
- Honda – HHT35SLTA – 4-cycle.
- Husqvarna – 525LST.
- Makita – EM2650LH – 4-cycle.
- Ryobi – RY253SS.
- Ryobi – RY4CSS – 4-cycle.
- Shindaiwa – T262.
- Stihl – FS 91 R – 4-mix – 4-cycle running premix (oil and gas)