Asked by: Drusilla Onsreligion and spirituality astrology
Who was the Roman king of the gods?
Last Updated: 11th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, who was Jupiter the Roman god?
Jupiter (Latin: Iuppiter) is the king of thegods in Roman mythology. He was the god of thesky and thunder. He is known as Zeus in Greek mythology. Hisbrother's name was Pluto and his sister was Ceres.
Additionally, who was the Roman god of the underworld? Pluto
Just so, who were the most important gods in ancient Rome?
Top 10 Ancient Roman Gods
- Jupiter, the King of Gods. Jupiter, also known as Jove, is thechief Roman deity.
- Neptune, the God of the Sea.
- Pluto, the God of the Underworld.
- Apollo, the God of Sun, Music, and Prophecy.
- Mars, the God of War.
- Cupid, the God of Love.
- Saturn, the God of Time, Wealth, and Agriculture.
- Vulcan, the God of Fire.
Who is Jupiter's wife?
She is often thought of as the Roman version of theGreek goddess of love and marriage, Hera. Juno was the wifeand sister of Jupiter, the chief Roman god, and the two ofthem were worshipped along with the goddess Minerva on the Quirinalin Rome.