Asked by: Filonila Arozarenatechnology and computing browsers
Why is Google not working on my laptop?
Last Updated: 6th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I get Google back on my laptop?
To default to Google, here's how you do it:
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of thebrowserwindow.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section andclickSettings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
Similarly, why Gmail is not opening in Chrome? It is possible that your browser is slowing downbecauseit is overloaded with cookies and cache. Consequently,Gmailwon't load in Chrome on Windows 10. Click theMore icon onthe top-right corner of the browser. Select More Tools,then clickClear Browsing Data.
Similarly, how do I fix Google Chrome not responding?
7Ways to Fix It
- 1. Make Sure There Are No Internet Issues.
- Chrome Didn't Properly Close.
- Disable All Chrome Extensions.
- Use the Chrome Malware Scanner.
- Reset All Chrome Settings.
- Remove Incompatible Applications.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Chrome.
How do I switch back to the old Google?
A. For the time being, Google is keepingaroundthe previous version of Gmail on the web, and you can revertto theold look from the inbox screen. Just click the gear-shapedSettingsicon on the upper-right side of the screen and choose“Goback to classic Gmail” from themenu.