Asked by: Dairen Stuhltragertravel cruises
Why is my HomePod not connecting?
Last Updated: 9th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, how do I reconnect my HomePod?
- Unplug HomePod, wait 5 seconds, then plug it back in.
- Wait 5 seconds, then touch your finger to the top of HomePodandhold it there.
- The white spinning light will turn red. Keep yourfingerdown.
- Siri will say that your HomePod is about to reset. When youhearthree beeps, you can lift your finger.
Furthermore, where is setup code on HomePod? Check iCloud settings
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > [Your name].
- Scroll down and tap HomePod to see the serial number.
Similarly, how do I reset my HomeKit?
Option One: Reset YourHomeKitDevice You'll need to check the product documentationbutgenerally the reset process is as simple as pressingthesmall button with a pen or paper clip for 3 to 5 secondsandreleasing it.
Can you set up HomePod without WiFi?
Whether you are connected to Wi-Fi ornot,you can still easily AirPlay audio onto yourHomePod.Here are the following steps you need tofollow to use yourHomePod without WiFi: Step 1: Access yourHomePodthrough the Home app on your iPhone oriPad.