Asked by: Hal Murilhastechnology and computing computer networking
Why is my ps4 saying Cannot connect to the WIFI network within the time limit?
Last Updated: 28th March, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, what do you do if your ps4 won't connect to WIFI?
PS4 won't connect to internet
- Restart your router or PS4. Restarting your router andplaystation 4 often fixes most errors!
- Change DNS Settings. Go to the PS4 Menu -> Settings ->Network -> Set Up Internet Connection.
- Change WIFI transmission mode.
- Disable N Mode on your WIFI settings.
- Reset your router to default settings.
One may also ask, how do you fix a DNS error on ps4? After you have set the DNS Settings, you need toclick on 'Next' and you will get the MTU Settings. Select'Automatic' in the MTU Settings and select 'Do Not Use' in theProxy Server. Then, you can click on 'Test Internet Connection' tocheck if the Ps4 DNS Error NW-31253-4 error isresolved or not.
Keeping this in view, how do you connect your ps4 to WIFI?
Connecting Over WiFi
- On the PS4 home menu, select Settings.
- Choose Network.
- Select Set Up Internet Connection.
- Choose Use WiFi, and then select Easy.
- Select your Network Name (SSID) from the list of availablenetworks.
How can I make my WIFI faster on my ps4?
How can you boost your PS4 internet speed for FREE:
- Log into your PS4.
- Head up to Settings.
- Find the Network settings.
- Choose WiFi (ideally select LAN if you have a wiredconnection)
- Select CUSTOM.
- Connect to your home WiFi.
- Select automatic settings until you see the DNS screen.