Asked by: Marketa Maquiryaintechnology and computing smartphones
Why is my sound not working on my Samsung Galaxy s7?
Last Updated: 25th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how do I turn on the message sound on my Samsung Galaxy s7?
How to change notification sounds on the Samsung GalaxyS7
- Swipe down from the top of your screen to reveal theNotification Shade.
- Tap on the Settings button in the top right corner (looks likea gear).
- Tap on the Sounds and Vibration button.
- Tap on Notification Sounds.
Subsequently, question is, why has my sound stopped working? Open Device Manager, double-click Sound, videoand game controllers to expand that category. If Device Statusshows that the device is working correctly, theproblem showing up is due to sound settings,the speakers, or the cables. 3] Set correct audio device asdefault. Type 'Sound' in search and select'Settings'.
Also know, why does my Samsung phone have no sound?
Once your in that setting you can adjust the volume formusic, ringtones and notifications. Samsung Galaxy NoSound Step 2, Restart the Samsung Galaxy. Hold onto thepower button on the right side if the phone for 2 seconds, aprompt will come up to turn off device, airplane mode or restartdevice.
What do you do when your phone speaker doesn't work?
How to Fix It When the Speaker Is Not Working on YourAndroid Device
- Turn On the Speaker.
- Turn Up the In-Call Volume.
- Adjust the App Sound Settings.
- Check the Media Volume.
- Make Sure Do Not Disturb Isn't Enabled.
- Make Sure Your Headphones Aren't Plugged In.
- Remove Your Phone From Its Case.
- Reboot Your Device.