Asked by: Abderraman Yventechnology and computing computer peripherals
Why is the touch screen on my laptop not working?
Last Updated: 12th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, what do I do if my touch screen isnt working?
Basic Fixes for a Touch Screen That Doesn't Work
- Clean the screen with a lint-free cloth.
- Restart your device.
- Remove your case or screen protector.
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry and that you aren'twearing gloves.
One may also ask, how do I fix my touch screen on Windows 10? How to fix touch input accuracy on Windows 10
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound.
- Under "Tablet PC Settings," click the Calibrate the screen forpen or touch input link.
- Under "Display options," select the display (ifapplicable).
- Click the Calibrate button.
- Select the Touch input option.
In this regard, how do I turn my touch screen back on?
Enable and disable your touchscreen in Windows 10
- In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, thenselect Device Manager.
- Select the arrow next to Human Interface Devices and thenselect HID-compliant touch screen. (There may be more than onelisted.)
- Select the Action tab at the top of the window. Select Disabledevice or Enable device, and then confirm.
What causes unresponsive touch screen?
When a touch screen fails, it does not respondwhen you tap it with your finger or a stylus. This can happen dueto several reasons, such as a screen protector, dust orimproper calibration. You can often fix an unresponsive touchscreen by cleaning it or resetting the device.