Asked by: Collin Dantastechnology and computing computer peripherals
Why won't my Bluetooth turn off on my Mac?
Last Updated: 2nd February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, why can't I turn off Bluetooth on my Mac?
Start with the simple stuff Click on the Bluetooth icon in the menubar and select the option to Turn Bluetooth Off. Onceit's switched off, turn it back on by clicking onTurn Bluetooth On. If the macOS or OSX“Bluetooth Not Available” error hasn't goneaway, try rebooting your Mac.
One may also ask, how do I turn Bluetooth on my Mac without a mouse? How to Enable Bluetooth on Mac Without a Mouse in Mac OSX
- Connect a USB keyboard to the Mac (or use the built-in keyboardon a MacBook laptop)
- Hit Command+Spacebar to bring up Spotlight, then type in“Bluetooth File Exchange” and hit the Return key.
Moreover, how do I fix my bluetooth on my Mac?
How to Reset Your Mac's Bluetooth Module
- Holding the Shift + Option (Alt) keys on your Mac's keyboard,click the Bluetooth symbol in the top-right corner of the macOSmenu bar.
- Locate the revealed Debug submenu and hover your mouse cursorover it.
- Click Reset the Bluetooth module.
- Now, restart your Mac.
How do I reset my Mac?
Step-by-step Guide to Reset Mac to FactorySettings
- Restart in Recovery Mode.
- Erase Data from Mac Hard Drive.
- a. In the macOS Utilities window, choose Disk Utility and clickContinue.
- b. Choose your startup disk and click Erase.
- c. Choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled) as the format.
- d. Click Erase.
- e. Wait until the process is finished.
- Reinstall macOS (optional)