Asked by: Miro Labordetamusic and audio tv and film podcasts
Will iTunes sync delete photos?
Last Updated: 6th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, what does photos synced from iTunes will be removed?
If you have photos synced to your iOS devicefromiTunes and then turn on iCloud Photos,you'llsee "Photos and Videos Synced from iTuneswill beRemoved." The original versions of the photos andvideoswill stay on your computer and the copies areremovedfrom your iOS device.
Beside above, how do I delete photos synced from iTunes library on iPad?
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone, iPad,oriPod touch.
- Click on the device icon in iTunes.
- Click Photos.
- Deselect "Sync Photos" then click "Remove photos."
- Click Apply.
Also asked, how do I delete photos I synced to my iPhone?
3 Ways to Delete Synced Photos from iPad/iPhone
- Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPad oriPhonewith a USB cable.
- Tap on the device icon from the top left corner on iTunes.
- Tap on "Photos" from the left-side menu.
- Click on "Select Albums" and deselect the albums you wanttodelete.
Does syncing photos Delete camera roll?
The photos in your camera roll arenotaffected by syncing. Doing a syncdoesn'terase them or import them.