Asked by: Samuil Scheuermannhome and garden landscaping
Will rabbits eat lavender?
Last Updated: 29th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, what plants do rabbits not eat?
Plants rabbits tend to avoid include:
- Vegetables: asparagus, leeks, onions, potatoes, rhubarb, squash, tomatoes.
- Flowers: cleomes, geraniums, vincas, wax begonias.
- Herbs: basil, mint, oregano, parsley, tarragon.
Beside above, what smells do rabbits hate? Most commercially available rabbit repellents replicate the scent of predator musk or urine. Rabbits also hate the smell of blood, crushed red peppers, ammonia, vinegar, and garlic. Consider sprinkling some of these ingredients on snow around your home.
Keeping this in consideration, do rabbits like the smell of lavender?
Lavender is one plant the rabbits do not like.
What flowers do rabbits like to eat?
Edible Flowers and Petals for Rabbits
- Achillea millefolium – Yarrow.
- Alcea rosea – Common Hollyhock.
- Bellis perennis – Common Daisy.
- Calendula officinalis – Pot Marigold, Common Marigold.
- Centaurea cyanus – Cornflower.
- Cerastium arvense – Field Chickweed.
- Dahlia hortensis – Dahlia.
- Echinacea – Coneflowers.