Asked by: Rubina Ronaldtechnology and computing desktops
How can I transfer internet balance from Airtel to Airtel?
Last Updated: 2nd June, 2020
- First you need to know USSD code of transfer data 60MB.
- The USSD code will be *141*172*4 and then type validairtel number.
- For example *141*172*11 958087171# then dial the number.
- Now you have to follow the instructions which will display onmobile screen.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, can we transfer data balance from Airtel to Airtel?
Under this service, we can transfer the onlyairtel activated 3G/4G Data pack, not unlimiteddata pack. The Airtel net balance transfer service isonly for Airtel prepaid users. It means you cantransfer your airtel prepaid data to anotherairtel number, not on other network operatorsim.
Secondly, how can I share my Airtel data with family? SMS SHARE to 121
- SMS SHARE to 121.
- Add Numbers to Airtel Family Share by sending: ADD<space> Number send to 121. That's it.
In this manner, how can I transfer data in Airtel 2019?
- If you want to send 25MB Data to your friend, then simply dialthis USSD Code - *141*712*9*Valid Airtel Number#; For Instance,*141*712*9*8888888888# and dial the number;
- Now you can follow the information on your display;
- Remember that you can share the data with prepaid mobilecustomers;
How do I Sambaza Airtel bundle?
Pre-paid mobile USSD option
- Dial *544#
- Select option 5(Gift bundle)
- From the options presented select 3 (Amazing data bundles)
- Next enter the recipient's phone number.
- Confirm by clicking okay and wait for a confirmationmessage.