Asked by: Rio Vlasievskytechnology and computing browsers
How do I go to desktop site on mobile?
Last Updated: 19th February, 2020
- Visit the affected site in Safari.
- Tap and hold the Refresh button in the URL bar.
- Tap Request Desktop Site.
- The website will then reload as its desktopversion.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, how do I request desktop site on android?
Request Desktop Version of Website on Chrome forAndroid
- Open up the Chrome Browser on your Android Phone orTablet.
- Next visit the website that you wish to request a desktopversion for.
- After visiting the website, tap on the 3 dot Chrome icon,located in the top right corner of your screen.
Likewise, how do I force a desktop site on iPhone? Using Safari on iOS 9 and iOS 10 you canhold down the reload icon in the address bar (top right) and thenselect "Request Desktop Site". You can also tap the shareicon (bottom of browser, next to forward arrow), then scroll acrossto "Request Desktop Site".
how do I view desktop site on iPhone?
How to View the Desktop Version of a Website on Your iPhoneand iPad
- Launch Safari on your iOS device and navigate to the website inquestion.
- Long press the Reload button in the far right of the addressbar.
- On iPhone, tap Request Desktop Site at the bottom of thescreen.
How do I switch to desktop mode?
To switch from tablet mode back todesktop mode, tap or click the Action Center icon in thetaskbar to bring up a list of quick settings for your system. Thentap or click the Tablet mode setting to toggle betweentablet and desktop mode.