Asked by: Farhat Migueleztechnology and computing email
How do I set up voicemail on my AT&T home phone?
Last Updated: 12th March, 2020
- To set up your voicemail, dial 1 on yourconnected home phone.
- Follow the prompts to create and enter a 4to 15-digit voicemail password.
- Record your personal greeting, then press the #key.
- After completing the setup process, press the *key to return to the Main Menu.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in view, how do I set up voicemail on home phone?
From the Main Menu, press 4 for Mailbox Settings. Press2 for Administrative Options. Press 4 for Message Settings.Press 1 for Voicemail.
Set up and access your voicemail
- Dial your Access Number.
- Enter your Temporary PIN (your 10-digit phone number).
- Follow the prompts to set up your mailbox.
Secondly, how do I check my voicemail on my landline? Dial your landline phone numberfrom another phone. Press "#" on the keypad when you hearyour voice mail greeting message. Enter the PIN, whenprompted.
Herein, why is my voicemail not working AT&T?
Turn your phone off for 10 seconds and then back onagain. Press and hold 1 to dial into the voicemail system.If that works, try Visual Voicemail again. You can also goto "My wireless," select your device, and select "Managedevice & features" and select "Reset voicemailpassword."
How do I set up my voicemail from another phone?
Access voicemail from another phone Call your 10-digit wireless number. When you hear yourvoicemail greeting, press the * key to interrupt it. If youreach the main voicemail system greeting, enter your10-digit wireless phone number, then interrupt your greetingby pressing the * key.